La Villa - Storica ed elegante location per convegni e matrimoni in Villa a Lucca
Villa Lazzareschi is Camigliano (Lu) , on the territory of Capannori , along the road that leads to the hamlet of Tofori . Set in a large park with formal gardens , has a covered terrace with rich English vintage floors decorated . The building , built in the seventeenth century has been completely renovated in strict compliance with the architectural principles of which dates back to .. The villa is owned by the family since 1982 Lazzareschi , formerly of De Paoli and before that of Pagnini . In the cadastral maps of 1835 is called “Villa Pagnini .” The entire complex consists of villa and outbuildings , was part of the buildings constructed on the basis of Villa Torrigiani , another splendid ancient villa . The front of the villa , which is spread over two floors plus the basement , is characterized by a large portico with three arches in stone overlooking an embankment from which, for a double flight of stairs , go down to the garden. Under the baluastrato landing , the walls are decorated with pebble mosaics blacks and whites depicting two coats of arms at the center a nymph .
The park , in front of the rear facade is formed by a large lawn with tall trees.
In the large park of the Villa are used to place the cottages Holiday Homes, recently renovated and comfortably furnished. Guests can take advantage of the structure, in good weather, a beautiful swimming pool . For information on Vacation Rentals visit the dedicated website: www.villalazzareschi – holiday.it